Sunday, July 24, 2011

I like big bows!!

I was browsing pinterest and I came across this lovely image:


Which reminded me how much I love big bows. I like them in the hair:



And I like them on my clothes. They make a great accessory, I have a couple made in different colors that I can add bobby pins to put them in my hair or safety pin them to my clothes.


They are really big in the asian fashion market, which is spilling over here. Well they are CUTE.


There were some bows in the SS2011 shows:

Blonds SS2011

As well as in FW2011, where we have this coat with the bow... 

Azzaro FW2011

...in the cutest spot! I just love this outfit! Here is another coat you can buy with a more traditionally placed large bow.

Moschino

Bows also appeal to men, because they make you look like a huge present to be unwrapped. Sexy!!

Kelly Ewing

Here are a few more dresses with large bows:

BHLDN

Its even better when they are a different colour, it gives it an obi look from the back.

ASOS Paprika

A contrasting bow can liven up any LBD. This one comes attached, but you can easily make your own

Isaac Mizrahi

This Juicy dress has a well placed bow on the back.
Juicy Couture
 


And of course, bows on the ankle... super cute and sexy. Even with the nude colour. 
Giuseppe Zanotti

No comments:

Post a Comment